Who we are?
Nations Arise Revival Ministries is both a Prophetic and Apostolic non-denomination Ministry called by God to be a voice in the Nations of the earth, reaching out with the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ, stirring up Nations and cities birthing revival, and preparing the Body of Christ (The Church) for the imminent return of The Lord Jesus Christ.
The Organization was founded in 2002 as The Lord spoke to the founder to start reaching out to the Nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the Pentecostal infallible demonstrations of Miracle, Signs and Wonders, stirring up the hearts of men and the cities of the Nations preparing them both for the end-time revival which involves winning souls to the Kingdom of God and preparing the Church for the imminent return of Jesus Christ, for a testimony and for the Glory of The King of kings, for the Nations are eagerly waiting for the manifestation of the true sons of God.
We stand as God’s ambassadors in this earth dressed in the mantle of service, to reach out to all people regardless of sex, tribe, tongue, denomination or race as the gospel of Jesus Christ is to all the Nations. (Mark 16) and that it’s God’s will that all humanity should get to know Him and experience is Unfailing Love.
The Organization undertakes Major activities i.e. Evangelism, outreach conferences for example The Great Awakening Tours, The Youth Outreaches, Discipleship, Church Planting and Development.
Heralding The Shekinah-Glory of God To The Nations Of The Earth.
- Rebuilding the ancient ruins
- Raising up foundations of many generations
- Repairing broken walls and restoring of paths to dwell in.
- Presenting Jesus Christ to the Lost and dying world, thereby winning the lost to Him through the preaching of The Gospel and the demonstration of it with miracles, signs and wonders.
- Discipling Nations, raising them into true ministers of The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To provide a place where men and women infused with the Holy Spirit can be raised up to attain their God ordained destiny as they are called.
Invite Our Ministry to your city
- We believe in one God eternally existing as The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (The Holy Trinity). Mathew 28:19
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God, and that he was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of Virgin Mary. Luke 1:35
- We believe that salvation is only through Jesus Christ, offered to us by grace through faith in His finished work on the cross of Calvary. John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe that for one to attain eternal Kingdom of God, they must be born again of the water and the Spirit. John 3:3
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, affects the new birth, gives guidance in life, empowers for service and enables perseverance in faith and holiness. John 16:7-11,13
- We believe that the Bible is divinely inspired Word of God, revealing God and his will in the old and new testaments.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, Luke 1:70, 2 Peter 1:20-21
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ, and that all those who are born again and walk in obedience to the word of faith constitute the true church of which Christ is the head.
Ephesians 1:22, 23, 1 Timothy 3:15
- We believe that Christ commissioned the church to: evangelize the entire world, make disciples of all men, and teach them to follow him in a Biblical walk of life and to minister to the needs of the people. Mark 16:15 1 John 3:17
- We believe that those who repent should be baptized with water as a symbol of, new birth, baptism with the spirit, cleansing from sin, commitment to Christ and separation from evil.
Mathew 28:19; 1 Peter 3:2
- We believe that the Church should observe communion of the Lord’s Supper as a symbol of his broken body and shed blood, in common union of believers with Christ and of one another.
1 Corinthians 10:16-21, 11:23-26
- We believe that The Lord God intends, marriage to be a union of one man and one woman for life and that the believer shall marry only in the Lord. Hebrews 13:4, Mark 10:6-9
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, the blessed hope of believers, and upon His return He will resurrect the righteous to eternal bliss in heaven and the wicked to eternal damnation in hell. He will sit on His throne judging all nations the last day. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Mathew 25:31-46
What is a Nations Arise Revival Ministries partner?
A Nations Arise Revival Ministries partner is someone who’s made a decision to support the ministry through prayer and/or regular financial donations. Our partners make everything we do possible. If this ministry has changed your life, consider becoming a partner.
What are the benefits of partnering with Nations Arise Revival Ministries? Do I have to give a certain amount?
As a partner with Nations Arise Revival Ministries, you are changing lives around the world. With your support, every day we are reaching the lost, raising and mobilizing disciples of revival. To become a partner, we do not require you to give any certain amount. We simply encourage you to pray and seek God’s guidance in this decision.
What if I am already a partner and would like to make my monthly donation or increase my giving?
Make your monthly donation online. To increase your giving, make your update online.
Can I volunteer at an upcoming meeting?
Yes. We recruit volunteers for our meetings. If you are interested in volunteering, fill out our online contact form and mention the event/city that you would like to volunteer.
I still have other questions. What should I do?
If you still have other questions, please click here fill out our Partner Questions form to ask other questions relating to financial partnership.